LONE TREE UPDATES
· Oktoberfest – Join us for a fun, family-friendly event featuring live German Oompah music, delicious German delicacies, craft kits for the young ones, corn hole, giant pong and jenga, and inflatable axe throwing. Tickets are required as capacity is limited in order to be in compliance with the Douglas County variance concerning large gatherings. Face coverings must also be worn inside the Arts Center at all times. To learn more and purchase tickets, click here.
· Community Blood Drive – Did you know all blood donations are tested for COVID-19 antibodies? You’ll be provided with your results and if positive, you could become a future convalescent plasma donor. Sign up here for the next blood drive on Wednesday, Oct. 28 at the Arts Center.
· COVID-19 Testing at Arts Center - COVID-19 testing is available every Monday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., or until tests run out, at the Lone Tree Arts Center. Click here to learn more.
· Colorado Independent Redistricting Commissions - Residents are encouraged to apply for the newly formed Colorado Independent Redistricting Commissions. Colorado is among 14 states that have Redistricting Commissions to assist in the development of boundary maps for congressional and state legislative districts. Click here to learn more.
· Street Sweeping Operations - Public Works will be performing a full city sweep of our roadways the weeks of Oct. 5 and Nov. 19, barring any weather during those dates. This operation typically takes about a week to complete. Please do not park on the streets between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. during those dates. The sweepers will also be on the main roads and do travel slowly as they move down a corridor but there should be no major impacts to traffic.
· Census Takers - Census takers continue to visit homes that haven't yet responded to the 2020 Census. To ensure everyone’s safety and well-being, all census takers are wearing face coverings and abiding by all state and local health orders. For more information, click here.
· Face Coverings Required in Public Spaces - Tri-County Health Department's face covering order continues to be in effect. Like the State's order, face coverings are required in all indoor public spaces for anyone over the age of 10. In addition to that, under Tri-County's order, face coverings are also required outdoors when 6ft social distancing is not possible. For more information, click here. For more coronavirus updates, click here.
Upcoming LTAC Events:
· Saturday, Oct. 10 – Oktoberfest
· Friday – Sunday, Oct. 16 – 18 – Motones & Jerseys in Harmony
· Saturday, Oct. 24 – Adam Pascal: So Far
· Sunday, Oct. 25 – Rene Heredia’s Flamenco Fantasy
9220 Kimmer Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124